Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 141

Thread: Love Mode just gets better...

  1. #71
    Inactive Member itsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    haf u just read love mode v5c3? I've never seen Naoya so manly before... I think I am starting to like him now... before i thought he's too polite and stuff

  2. #72
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh I know what you mean ^^
    He seems more responsible and more of an adult then before ~_^ and I like him more when he acts like that ^^
    It seems like he has grown since the first time we where introduced to him but it also seems though that he is still that polite and kind boy we always knew, which is a of course a good thing [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Hmmm...I think I like the change in him ^0^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 16, 2003 08:04 PM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

  3. #73
    Inactive Member Shenara's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 4th, 2002
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't like it. He's acting far to kind to the people who are messing up his life beyond belief. I can understand the politeness factor to protect Aoe, but as for the rest of it...get a backbone, spit in their faces, and for gods sakes, you're a skinny little stick-boy, don't give your coat to the kid who sliced open your arm with an Exacto knife!

    I will be decidedly unhappy until those two are together again.

    Although I may need to spend my next paycheck on the manga, just so I know what happens. Except I just spent my last paycheck on all the Cain volumes to date, not sure i can justify another binge.

  4. #74
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i have to say, i didnt like love mode at first, but i read it cuz everyone else did and yes...i am a follower. But im glad I did....itsssss sooo good! as you all already know. I think my fave couple is naoya and reiji. well i like (blond izumi and errr the other guy..dont remember his name and i dont feel like looking) ahh i like them all, although little izumi gets on my nerves sometimes cuz he acts so cold to takamiya.

  5. #75
    Inactive Member X_Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sniff i want that couple happy sniff is to much to ask??? sniff sniff [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  6. #76
    Inactive Member Neko Morningstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ;___________; Will Naoya and Aoe EVER have a happy life together. *sniff*

  7. #77
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Will Naoya and Aoe EVER have a happy life together. </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I hope so T_T

  8. #78
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry, I just cant bring myself to like Naoya. He's still annoying, so I dont really care about his angst. I'm just a dedicated BB-izumi fan. He was lovely. ^^

    As for Takamiya and Aoe, definately Aoe as uke. I have a thing for typical seme becoming uke.

  9. #79
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    weeee! I got my complete Love Mode set today!!! *huggles her books*.

    now I have to restrain myself and not look at the rest of the story .... ummmm... I failed by the way - I kinda looked half way into book 6 untill I slapped myself and put them back on the shelves [img]tongue.gif[/img] so I will not spoil it to anyone I promise. they are so lovely in hard copy [img]smile.gif[/img]

    and I agree that a Seme turning into an Uke is wonderful. some of the best yaoi characters are ones that are Seme to one character an Uke to another - even if just in a Doujinshi - Like Tsuzuki being a Seme to Hisoka and Uke to Muraki or Tatsumi.... yeah a friend of mine got a wall to wall Yami no Matsuei Doujin collection - I am utterly green with envy...

  10. #80
    Inactive Member X_Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    don't touch naoya , so becarefull aoe and me don't like people said bad things about ours kitten. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    and i'm a gree with the last sentence seme -uke and uke-seme the changes make the life more interesting... ^_^U

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 24, 2003 04:56 PM: Message edited by: X_Manga ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •